In a message dated 11/23/2007 2:54:38 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The infamous Becky  Carter:

<http://beckycarter.com/>

Although the shot in the  link that Cotty posted looks more life  like.

Cheers,

Dave

Egad!

I must  have been off list when this was discussed. Very unsettling -- like
the attack  of the Stepford Barbie Dolls.

What does she do to their eyes? Make them  larger? (I can tell she adds fake
eye highlights and airbrushes the heck out of  their skin).

Marnie aka Doe  <shudder>

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.