Always good to reply to yourself.  It is interesting to note that
several have commented on the foreground being murky.  On my monitor
it is dark, but just fine - no murkiness - I can see the details.  Now my
monitor is
calibrated and I don't know about any others.  It is not uncommon for
some people to comment on various pictures being too dark.  I just
wonder if it is mostly a monitor thing, or more of a preference of
what the image should look like.

--
Best regards,
Bruce