Its slow because its hosted off of my home connection.  The server lives in the
closet.  The previews are pre-generated.  I should get a co located machine but
i just don't feel like shelling out the money.  Just not allot of upstream
bandwidth and several people hit the image at the same time.  BTW, click the
image to get the full resolution version, which, isn't very full.  Lesson
learned, take the film to a real shop, let them develop and scan.

--
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL