Thought it was time to reminisce again.
A: What cameras have you owned that you wish you had never gotten rid of?
B: And, just for fun, what cameras have you lusted for but never had?

Here's my list,

A:
Linhof Super Technica 45 (The do anything camera)
Rolleiflex 2.8E2 (Best portrait camera I ever owned)
Mamiya Universal Press (Owned two over the years, they were money makers)
Pentax MX (cheating here because I got a couple of replacements)

B:
Leica M2
Arriflex R16B2 (Never had a need for one, but always wanted one anyway)
Full Frame DSLR

--
Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com