> A: What cameras have you owned that you wish you had never gotten rid of?

Every camera I sold last summer, especially the 6x7 and MX.  Someday I'll
replace them, I hope.

> B: And, just for fun, what cameras have you lusted for but never had?

Oohh, lots.  Back at Reed's, I got to play with many professional and otherwise
super-expensive cameras.  The entire Hasselblad and Leica M lines are a good
example of cameras I lusted after.  I once got to borrow an M4 for a weekend,
and a Hassy 501 (I think) for a week, and was immediately in love with them
both.

There are plenty of other cameras I've lusted after, but the only one I really
ever wanted more than others was the Pentax LX, and really this is only because
of the legendary status the camera holds amongst us Pentax fans.

And because I can afford lenses for it...

John Celio