Thanks, Anand.  It was taken in a mini-theatre at the Texas Visitor's Center
on the grounds of the Capital Building.  He's actually looking at a big
screen flat panel TV showing how the State of Texas came about.  Only
lighting was from the TV and the open doorway so I think I was quite lucky
with the way lighting worked.

Delano