From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Thought it was time to reminisce again.
> A: What cameras have you owned that you wish you had never gotten rid of?
> B: And, just for fun, what cameras have you lusted for but never had?

A.
The Nikon SP rangefinder and Nikkor 35/2.8 that I loaned to my brother. He left
it in an airport.
 My Mamiya C220 TLR with 80mm and 250mm lenses. Sold it to buy my 6x7, which I
prefer, but still wish I had it.
The little box camera that I bought at Erler's Cameras in 1958 for two dollars.

B.
I'm right with you on the Leica M2. Always wanted one.
A 39 megapixel Hasselblad digital MF.
A nice 5x7 view camera with some good glass.

Paul