Hi,

A: I have 'em all. I am a camera collector. Film cameras have become so
cheap, that I have been easily bought those models back from eBay.
B: Pentax 645N - the only camera I REALLY did not want to give back
after testing ( I write the reviews for a local computer-photo
magazine). It was tested together with some Hasselblad and  Mamiya
645/6x6 cameras and for me, Pentax was really the best.
I could quite easily buy a body with normal lens, but then (I jut know
myself), it would sooner or later end up with series of additional
lenses and accessories - and this is the expense I would rather avoid.

BR, Margus