I like the tighter composition, but I would rather have people in it
as well. And the two walkeers in the other version wouldn't fit in
this frame. I think what would be idea would be to have this version,
but have one person in each phone booth, talking on their respective
phones, each looking out of the frame (i.e., the right hand one
looking to the right, the left hand one looking to the left.) So,
next time take some friends along or enlist a couple of passers-by...

stan