Yup. Less than 3300. My problem is with 6 Dslr's, i take one out for a
bit, then the other, etc etc.

I have around 20,000 on the D1, (previous owner thinks he put 50-60 K
on it) around 11500 on the D1H (since i bought it last year), D2H has
about 16000 and the D200 some were around 8000.

I have driven the close areas looking for my old barns and farm
equipment and now i have to travel at least 1 1/2 to 2 hours one way,
to get to areas not previously covered.

Need motivation.:-)

Dave