Last photo I took (and kept) before sending my K10D off for repair was number
2580.  I've owned the camera for one year now, but I'm something of a
conservative photographer: I don't like shooting a dozen shots of one subject,
unless there's a lot of action.

This is probably because of two things:

1. Not being able to afford to shoot a whole lot back when I was in college and
learning photography.

2. Only having one 1gb card when I had the *istD.  Now I've got two 2gb and one
4gb, so I've started loosening up a bit the last few months, but I still try to
make every shot count.

John Celio