Happy Birthday, Ann.  How are things in NY?  You live in the thick of
it, do you not?

>>> mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/11/2007 4:37 AM >>>

> From: ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/12/10 Mon PM 09:43:04 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Many Happy Returns Of The Day!
>
> Cotty wrote:
>
> >On 10/12/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi, discombobulated, unleashed:
> >

> >>IINM, today Annsan is a birthday girl ...
> >>

> >She's not bad for 48 is she.
> >
> awwww
>

> >Hippy Bathday :-)
> >
> you had to go and mention the hips did you?
>
> tanks, big guy

It's worse than that.  Hip baths were a Victorian invention for bathing
the infirm....
http://www.answers.com/topic/hip-bath

I'd kick him in his wilting heap of foetid testicles, if I were you.

follow the directions.

!SIG:475e5a6b127456121318290!