I agree.  It is a bit more telephoto than I think is good for a normal
lens, however.  If I really need "normal", I use my DA 40 2.8 or the
high end of my FA 20-35.  Form what I've heard, the FA 35 2.0  is nice
but hard to find.

On Dec 13, 2007 12:32 AM, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My 43 limited unfortunately is no longer with me after than
> unsuccessful drop in the airport. I am now on the hunt for the
> replacement lens. Suppose the money is not an option, my choices
are:

> 1. Brand new 43 lim (rebate is at large)
> 2. Brand new 50/1.4 (I do want more speed) and it is cheaper too
> 3. Second hand A50/1.2 (more expensive, MF, but faster still).
>
> What do you suggest?
>
> I never really owned 50/1.4 though...

I'd suggest going for the 50mm f1.4.

It's good value and it performs very well.

Cheers,

Dave

follow the directions.

!SIG:476001c4275241838835158!