My last set of submissions had a 25% success rate.

2x landscapes (both declined)

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/K10D/_IGP9486_sml.jpg>
<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/K10D/_IGP9690.jpg>

1x Action/sport/people (declined)

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/PESO/images/_IGP5212.jpg>

1x  "Nature" (accepted)

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/PESO/images/_IGP2602.jpg>

(This one gives extra weight to Mark's thumbnail theory)

The 3 that were declined were done so in only a couple of days.

But I'm quite please that at least 1 made it through :-)

Cheers,

Dave