I have recently submitted 3 landscape shots, all we're rejected in
about 4-5 days or so.

I submitted another today, landscape/B&W themes, so we'll see.

Although the four pictures that did make it, we're submitted early and
most likely accepted on a "we may not get a lot of response" feelings,
are what i consider some of my better shots over the  past few years,
and am glad they are in there..

Dave

--
Equine Photography