http://polyhead.net/coppermine/index.php?cat=8

My bmx bikes.  Thinking about retiring the S&M bennett.  Every tube on it has a
dent, the rear triangle is a bit bent, the OG pitchfork that i rode with for
years.. it didn't break but for years i had to run gobs of shims on one side to
center the tire, as it turns out, the drop outs were welded on crooked.  Why it
took me 4 years to work that out, i'll never know.

I also have a cummuter rig, 2003  gary fisher utopia with the silly fork
removed and a kenesis unit off of a lemond put in its place.  I do an 11 mile
ride home from work every work night.  Car free for the last 7 years now.

--
Ben 'Polyhead' Smith
  KE7GAL