Nope! What I was thinking of is "Copilot Truck", I had to look it up because I
couldn't remember. Has all the Haz-Mat, Oversize, Low Clearance, No Trucks,
etc.
info that an escort drive might need to keep his escortee out of trouble. Don't
confuse it with the regular version of Copilot which is for car drivers.

Also there is a bracket to hold a laptop convenient to the driver. You see them
in Police cars so a police supply house might have them.

One thing you need to know about mapping software, they are never up to date.
Sometimes they are so far out as to be useless. Here in Boone they changed the
street numbering grid a dozen years ago, not of the software yet reflects that
so you can not find anything based on street number as their numbers are 6
blocks off.

Then it is always fun when the GPS Van went through during construction and the
section has never been remapped. I especially like the "Turn Right in 60 yards"
that would have ran me into a rock face. I admit that I usually turn off the
voice on the road because things don't happen that suddenly. But in town it can
be a god send. When you are in an unfamiliar city trying to find you way to
some
address, "Turn left in 300 yards", is a lot better than being in the right lane
when you get to the light and seeing that that was the street you were supposed
to turn left on.

Which reminds me my CDL runs out next year on my 65th birthday. I guess there
is
no sane reason to pay all that money to renew it...

Graywolf
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/