My K10D arrived yesterday, fresh from its fine-tuning at Pentax's repair
house in Colorado.  It was a pleasant surprise, and rather amusing that
their packaging was much smaller than what I used to send the camera (I tend
to over-pack things like crazy).

Thankfully, they fixed the problems under warranty, and because of that the
turn-around was incredibly fast.  Only 13 days from when I shipped it out!
Thanks Pentax repair dudes, you totally rock!

I have not had a chance to test it out just yet, I'm just glad as hell that
it's back before christmas, in time for my annual "let's try to out-do that
San Francisco Panorama I made in 2003" attempt.  I was afraid I might have
to go hijack one of Godfrey's cameras or something. :)

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.cafepress.com/neovenatorphoto