From: William D. Sawyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Pentax Discuss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 8:21 PM
Subject: Film Developing

> I wrote a few days ago asking for pointers for developing Agfa
APX 100 in Microdol-X. Since no one responded, I presume no one
had any experience.  That being the case, can anyone suggest
either a website or a darkroom book that might give the
preferred dilution/development times for this combination.  I've
been to Agfa and Kodak websites w/o success, and have emailed
their respective technical people for their input.

http://personals.yahoo.com