Yes, you can turn User Account Controls off. It's what causes those
warnings, and is the first thing I turn off on a Vista machine. It can
be accessed via the User Accounts control panel (In Classic View, I'm
not sure which it comes under on the idiot view default for Control
panel in Vista)

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas