On 12/25/07, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Who's using rechargeable AA or AAA batteries, and which batteries are
> you using?  Which chargers?

I was running some of the Energizer NiMH batteries in my DS2, with a
small wall charger that came with them. I got sick of them
self-discharging when the camera sat around, so I use the Energizer
Lithium AA's now.

For non-camera use, I'd make sure I charge them just before use, or if
they've been sitting around awhile. They also don't work well in flash
units, because of the slightly lower voltage than equivalent AA
batteries.

-Mat