The Eneloops are very good at holding a charge over a long period of
time. They are around 2200 amphr or maybe a little more. The price has
been droping on them lately and are around 10.00 per set of 4, maybe
less. Any Nickle Metal Hydride charger will work with them I believe.
At least the one I have does.
I have used the batteries with my DL and the Sigma flash unit and like
the performance in both.

Walt