On Sunday, November 18, 2001, at 01:26  PM, Isaac Crawford wrote:

>     I got it at our wholesale price, which I'm sure would be the same as
> yours!

Yep, I was just trying to figure out what it was selling for at the
retail level.  I've set a price, but I don't want to be overly expensive
or overly cheap, y'know? :)

Unless those guys tried Ilford's materials in the last few weeks, it's
very doubtful that they tried the new stuff.  It really ~is~ new.  In
fact, in Canada we haven't seen the glossy material yet, other than
sales samples.

-Aaron