I like Islay more than any other whisky by a long way. It is an
acquired taste. It took me about half a second to acquire it after my
first sip. There are shops here where they sell cask strength whisky -
you must add water to it for it to be drinkable. If you've had it cask
strength it's disgusting.

However, my favourite drink is beer, and I'd like to say a big warm
thankyou to God for giving us Belgian monks.

--
 Bob