I don't know how my shots will turn out, I was
fighting fog and dew on
my lens all night, not to mention car head lights. I
found a spot in a
farmers field but lots of others clued in to. At least
I'll have pics
of the sunrise and the famers barn :). I'll know the
damage tomorrow
when I get the film back. Other than that it was an
amzing show, not
as good as predicted but good never the less with 3
huge fireballs :)

--- "Skofteland, Christian"