Bob, the fee covers the workshop, Sunday Dinner, and camping
if you choose. Also the Nature Photo Weekend and the Camera
Clinic in August allow you to stay on the mountain after it
closes to the public, not a lot of folks get that opportunity.

If you are into Nature photography the NPW is a good deal
for the money, and you will meet more PMDL people in one
place that you will anyplace else in the world.

If you are into photojournalism the CC is an even better
deal as it has been up till now free of charge (maybe still
is but that may change), however there usually are only a
half dozen PDML'er at that event.

Nope, you do not get to eat the anmimals, however if you
misbehave badly, like taking a bottle of wine to the
cafetria, they will feed you to the cougars.

Graywolf (Tom Rittenhouse)
Website: http://www.graywolfphoto.com
Blog:    http://www.graywolfphoto.com/journal/