On Jan 6, 2008 4:50 PM, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> that sounds like a pretty good deal. Is that what people are
> registering for on April 1?

Yes it is Bob.

> Is it like Mama Africa's in Capetown where you get to eat the animals
> you've been looking at? :o)

No, they eat the slower runners of our group.:-)
Stay away from Norm or he'll show you how to put gravey on your
biscuit and bring ear plugs if you should happen to pitch your tent
near a small green one next to a black GMC tuck.:-)

PDML Central usually parks near the restroom and water fountain.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com