This is about a 30 year old Ektar 125 ISO neg. Bruce's very dramatic
"Blustery..." shot reminded me of it. Am not offering it to be in
competition with ANY other shot of a lighthouse.
When I put it up on my sight, I called it "Picket Point" (couldn't
resist) until someone emailed me with its correct name and offered a
bit of its history. That was enough to convince to quit fooling around
and use the correct name.

Jack

Any comments certainly welcomed.

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=280