I just find it some what amusing, that GM has known about this 2-3
shift clunk, since the introducton of the exteded cabs, and have yet
to find a fix. I love the drive, look and feel of my GM truck, but
that clunk.

Drives me nuts sometimes. It MAY drive me over to another brand when
this one goes, hopefully not for a while.:-0

Knock Knock

Dave

--
Equine Photography