Bruce Dayton wrote:
> A recent senior portrait taken in the home of a friend.
>
> Pentax K10D, DA* 50-135/2.8 @ 108mm
> ISO 100, 1/60 sec @ f/11, handheld
> Single Alien Bee monolight
>
> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/ambersenior_0079.htm

Good Lord!  Is she really old enough to graduate from high school!?
/Man/, I'm getting old.

Hmmm.  This one is pretty mixed for me.  I like the hand, the hair
detail, and the violin. The partially missing other hand bothers me.
And there's something about the face ... maybe if she was facing a
little more toward the camera?  I think it's the shadows on her face
bothering me.  And the shoulder behind the violin just seems to melt
into her hair (or vice versa).

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)