In a message dated 1/9/2008 2:41:16 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes:
http://www.pbase.com/image/91434888. Well 8 actually but 4 big ones  -
nice eyelashes too.

An afternoon potter on one of the local beaches  turned up this little fellow.
K10D FA100/2.8 AF540FGZ F22 125th ISO100 +2EV  Flash EV -1.5 Handheld
These types of shots are my typical fare but mostly I  have posted
PESO's that are a little different and perhaps less  successful.
I am interested what people think of these macro nature shots.  Not
many on the list post those types of image it seems.

Comments  & Critiques welcome

Alastair

Nice one. I think  a little more DOF would have helped, though. Just a tad.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.