Nice shot. I'm not a particular enthusiast of wildlife photos,
although I like to see them and do some occasionally ... more often
birds and water life, rarely insects.
--
Responding to Igor:

With my DS, I found the meter calibration generally required +0.5-0.7
EV compensation when capturing RAW format for accurate density with
an 18% grayscale reference card. I find my K10D to be more accurately
calibrated, requiring at most +0.3 EV but within range to use 0.0EV
and get the appropriate number.

Looking at this scene, I would have wanted to add an additional
+0.7-1.0 EV for ambient exposure as the scene's average reflectivity
is significantly higher than an 18% gray.

+2 EV ambient exposure comp seems a little high, especially when
coupled with the -1.5 EV flash fill. But the photo looks fine,
without highlight saturation and includes a full tonal scale. I'd
chalk the settings values up to individual camera body and flash unit
variations in calibration. I've not used the AF540FGZ flash unit so I
don't know much first-hand about how the ambient metering system and
it work together.

Godfrey