Hmm, if that's the same 2.7" LCD as the Sony A200, I'm disappointed.
The A200's 2.7" LCD is only 230k pixels and those low-res displays
make live view far less useful than the high-res displays on the D3 or
D300 (Which are sharp enough to determine critical focus on image
review or live view, the difference between the 922k pixel and 230k
pixel LCD's is VERY noticable). Nice to see the return of ISO3200,
although I suspect we're still going to be a stop under what the
competition is delivering (other than Canon). The D300 and A700 offer
ISO 6400, and I suspect the rumoured A500 and D90 will as well.

Unless there's more to it than this I'm seeing a competent but
underwhelming update to the K10D. Not really interesting to me as an
upgrade to the K10D.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas