Outside of Apple and Archos, there's very little in the way of
HDD-based small media players. But it's currently the only way to get
capacities over about 16GB economically. Flash just isn't cheap enough
or small enough for the higher capacities. Note the iPod classic is
currently a 80GB or 160GB, the latter approaching the max capacity of
the larger 2.5" Laptop drives, but using a 1.8" drive instead.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca