In a message dated 1/14/2008 8:56:47 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Good morning my good  people,
These diving ducks feed in extremely tight flocks, all diving at the
same time, and then all surfacing together. I've taken lots of photos of
them over the years but this is the first one that seemed  worthwhile.

http://tinyurl.com/ys5zwf
http://www.islandlight.ca/showphoto.php?image_id=513&gallery_id=&s=pentaxdiscu
ss&tb=sb
Critiques  of the photo or the website are both sincerely appreciated
(especially any  suggestions for our recently rebuilt home page).

Thanks for  looking,
Francis

Very nice shot. I like the subtle  gradations of yellow a lot.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.