And you're basing that statement on what exactly?

Any activity that takes your mind off of whats happening on the road
is potentially dangerous.

It only takes a split second loss of concentration for something bad
to happen. Then again you can be concentrating intently & shit will
still happen.

Cheers,

Dave.