In a message dated 1/20/2008 7:16:16 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey, that is a cool  shot!  I would not have ever noticed it.  I've
been to Lassen with  my old 67 camera and never came back with anything
like that.  Nicely  seen.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Marnie aka Doe   I thought people might find it  boring.

Sunday, January 20, 2008, 5:17:09 PM, you  wrote:

Eac> I haven't shown any pictures for a while,   because I haven't been doing
any
Eac> photographer lately. Was sick,  minor, but it  dragged on. Better, and
hopefully
Eac> soon I will get  out and take some pictures  again.

Eac> Just a little more  roadside geology.

Eac> Taken in  Lassen Volcanic National Park  in Fall 2006 at a look out point
Eac> where  one could take pictures  of the Lassen Mt. peak (i.e.. not on the
mountain,
Eac> but  it was  close). They had lots and lots of rocks in the park.

Eac> I  just  thought these rocks were inherently interesting.

Eac>  http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/lassen.htm

Eac>  Comments  welcome, naturally.

Eac> Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.