In a message dated 1/20/2008 7:55:42 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie,
Interesting  rocks, obviously big, but it's the large flat planes that
make them unusual  to me.
This also makes nice light and shadows.
Regards,  Bob  S.

Yes, ditto. Actually, these were the smaller rocks,  say 3-4 feet, maybe a
fiver in there somewhere. Looking at it again, it may have  been one rock that
broke up from being tumbled. Or two rocks slammed together  that broke up.
There were big rounded boulders near the road that had been moved  (by the lava
flow, ash flow, whatever) but no place to stop to shoot  them.

These were more interesting anyway.

Thanks,  Bob.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.