David J Brooks wrote:

> Am i the only one keeping records like this.

Let's see.  Sometimes I develop my film, either here for B&W or there
for color.  Once that's done it might go in a sleeve, but sometimes I'll
scan it first.  And if I get lazy it might not make it to the sleeve and
I'll find it under a pile of dirty laundry or in a toy box 4 months later.

If it makes it to the sleeve it's probably safe.  That sleeve under the
buffet is twisted a bit.  And I think there's one in the Megan's room,
but I'm not sure.  If I'm really ambitious I'll label the sleeve with a
Sharpy.

The sleeves that don't get used as baby doll blankets or drawer liners
might go into a binder.  I think I have at least 3 binders around here.
  At one time they were for color, B&W and slides.  But the B&W and
slide binders filled up fast and the color stayed mostly empty, so the
color binder became a catch-all for empty sleeves and then for B&W and
slides that wouldn't fit in the appropriate binders.  I think I know
where they are.

You might think that once a roll makes it through the gauntlet that it's
relatively safe.  Not so.  I might take it out to scan it and this
process could start all over.

I hope that helps, Dave.  If you have any other questions, please let me
know.

:)

--
Scott Loveless