Have been impatiently awaiting release of the 60~250 which now may be
rescheduled 'til this coming summer.(?)
ITMT, I'm curious to learn a little about the 55~300.
I imagine I'll get the K20D at some point, but want to give it a little
time..if I can control myself.

Jack
--- Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Right now, I'm happy with my K10D and happy with my
> collection of lenses.
>
> The next photo-related expenditures are likely to be
> more RAM and another external hard drive for the
> computer...
>
> Rick
>
> --- Steve Desjardins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I do like the looks of the K20D, but I'm also pretty
> > happy with the K10D
> > and I think that any extra money that comes my way
> > will go towards
> > buying one or two of those new lenses.  Lots of new
> > ones I would like to
> > have. It's nice that Pentax is keeping ahead of me
> > again.
> >
> > So what's more likely for you next:  new body or new
> > lenses?
> >
> > --
> > PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> > PDML@pdml.net
> > directly above and follow the directions.

> and follow the directions.

Be a better friend, newshound, and