> So what's more likely for you next:  new body or new lenses?

While I would REALLY like to say I'll be getting one of the new items, the fact
is that I probably can't afford any of them.

However, if I could, my first move would be to sell my M* 300mm f4 and apply
that money toward the DA*300.

Close second would be the DA35 Limited, since I could really use a wider macro
lens.

Third option would be the K20D.  I love the camera and all the wonderful
improvements, but I'm going against my very nature and deciding I'll have to
sit out this generation.  When the K30D inevitably comes out, I'll be first on
the waiting list.

John Celio
(is a serious technophile, so the above decision was not reached lightly)