280T is a poor choice if you need macro, although if you take it off the hot
shoe and mount it closer you might have good results.
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Pawel Czarnul
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Flash questions

Hello,

I have a couple of flash related questions. I'm using ZX-5n and P30T bodies.
I need a flash for: macro photography as well as portraits (bounce and
swivel options would be nice). It looks like the best choice is the 280T
which has both TTL and manual modes and has all the features I want. B&H and
Adorama sell them for 150$. What do you think of this price? Is there a
better place to buy it (new)?
One more question. Boz's site claims that the 220T is incompatible with
manual bodies. Is that true? I know it offers TTL for ZX-5ns but what about
the P30T?

Thanks for your replies.

Pawel

the system manager.