Looks like your light is pretty good on this, good job there.

However, you have a lot of stuff in the frame, and it doesn't work
together. If you're going to include many elements, they have to work
in concert, and it's not happening here. Try arranging different
ways, keeping your shapes and lines in mind.

I think you have a good idea here, but you need to work on it a
little to find the photo.

Doug