Gary M. wrote:

> Steve Jobs: "But we are better then you...."
>
> Bill Gates:  "It doesn't matter."
>
> You don't have to be the "best" to be the "biggest". You just have to know how
> to market your product so that
> the consumer =thinks= you have the "best".

Or else you have to be a rapacious, evil bastard who steals every good idea
that anyone else comes up with and crushes competitors under his bootheel.
God, I hate Gates-worship. He's a greedy shit.

--Mike the Grump

P.S. I sure matters to me that apple is better. I like the better product,
not the cliffs the lemmings like.

P.P.S. Nothing against you personally, Gary. I don't mean to offend. This is
just a hot button for me, that's all.