Yes, I am interested as well. Will just have to wait and see what come
available first and how much.
I have mixed emotions on the Sigma products. I own their P-TTL flash
for the Pentax and it is not up to snuff but does work. I have had
three of their lenses over the years and have not been happy with a
singlr one. One even lost the front element, just fell out of the lens
onto the concrete!

Walt