----- Original Message -----
From: "Christine Aguila"
Subject: Re: Kodak to sell off film production?

> Still, having said all that.  I doubt I'd ever go back to film, though I
> do
> eventually want to buy a used Pentax MX.  That was my first SLR, ...

My first SLR that I really liked was a Nikon F2s. Before that I had used a
Fujica rangefinder, which to this day sits on my desk, and then a Pentax
Spotmatic II, both of which actually belonged to my dad, so at Christmas
time I had to give up the camera for an hour or two, and then my first
camera that I bought for myself, an Olympus OM-1.
The memory of the Nikon stayed with me, and a few years ago, I decided that
I was going to own the system that I wanted when I had that camera.
The original body was long gone, traded for a Bronica ETRs, and then drowned
in a river in Pennsyltucky less than 10 years ago.
I found a nice one in Japan, that is a year newer than my original, and a
cherry 50/1.4. I then added an 85mm and 105mm lens, and the body was shipped
with a 35mm lens attached,

I've put exactly one roll of film through it..........

William Robb