Graywolf growled:

> Everybody who thinks that Mike's outfit below will match my outfit in
> photographic capability raise your hand.

Funny--but you were specifically talking about Wal-Mart 4x6s. My digital
camera makes prints that compare favorably to those, especially since I'm a
better printer than any machine. No, a p/s, digital or film, does not
compare with an SLR. And yes, digital SLRs cost much more than film
equivalents (although there is no digital SLR equivalent of an ME Super).

--Mike