Beautiful carnation. Variegated color fringed peddles make a nice
subject.
I think more light on the top and a crisp focus would really help it
pop. Sort of undefined soft lines that would do well to be more clearly
defined.
There is some mildly distracting mottling within the frame that might
be cloned out or darkened.

Jack
--- Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Inspired by the lousy snowless January landscape in
> Philadelphia and the March PUG topic, I have
> undertaken my first explorations of macro photography.
>
> Here is one of the fruits of that effort:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6937159&size=lg
>
> K10D, FA 50/2.8 macro, ISO 400, f/11 @ 1/50, RAW via
> LR.  Built-in flash with Sigma EF500 DG Super wireless
> flash below and to the left.
>
> Rave reviews and scathing criticism equally valued!
>
> Rick

> and follow the directions.

Be a better friend, newshound, and