Jack, Bob, Brian,

Thanks for your comments!

I agree about the stem; I kinda like the OOF green
stuff, though.

At 100% tiny little beads of nectar (?) are visible on
the stamens, so focus isn't a problem in the original
image.  I probably should have sharpened it more for
the jpg conversion.

Rick

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6937159&size=lg

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW