On Feb 18, 2008, at 14:00, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> Back to this year's monochrome obsession, from yesterday's street
> shooting session in SF ...
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/godders/07-reading.jpg

Godfrey, your work usually makes me despair that I'll never take a
good photograph.  Take for example the fact that you are able to make
really nice-looking images with that gawd-awful camera built into the
Treo.

That being said, this image just looks like a mess to me.  I'm willing
to be the first one to declare that it might be my failure to see
something in it (as opposed to there not being anything there).

The only thing I "sorta" liked is that the vertical groove between the
two window panes almost look like the seam of an open book - but that
alone isn't strong enough to make it "work" for me.

I never think an artist should have to "explain" his work but (against
my better judgement) I'm compelled to ask what it is about this image
that works for you?

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]